Maryland Consulting and Technical Services + (CATS+) IDIQ Contract – Prime
VivSoft is a prime contractor (MBE & SBR) on the State of Maryland CATS+ Program. This program enables State government to procure IT consulting and technical services in a timely and economical manner. Through CATS+, the State will have a flexible means of obtaining information technology (IT) resources quickly, efficiently and cost effectively by issuing task orders specific to its needs. VivSoft is currently supporting State of Maryland on a number of CATS+ programs as a subcontractor. Addition of this prime contract vehicle to our portfolio further allows us to expand our citizen centric services to State of Maryland.
Contract Duration: Jan, 2017 to April 2018
Awarded Functional Areas:
- Functional Area 1 — Enterprise Service Provider
- Functional Area 2 — Web and Internet Services
- Functional Area 3 — Electronic Document Management
- Functional Area 4 — Geographical Information Systems
- Functional Area 5 — Software Engineering
- Functional Area 6 — Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance
- Functional Area 7 — Information Systems Security
- Functional Area 8 — Application Service Provider
- Functional Area 9 — IT and Telecommunications Financial and Auditing Consulting Services
- Functional Area 10 — IT Management Consulting Services
- Functional Area 11 — Business Process Consulting Services
- Functional Area 12 — Documentation/Technical Writing
Prince George’s County Consulting and Technical Services II (CATS II) IDIQ Program – Prime
VivSoft is a Prime Contractor on Prince George’s county CATS II Program. VivSoft is also a Prince George’s county certified MBE. CATS II is an Office of Information initiative. Its objective is to facilitate the ability of County agencies to quickly and efficiently obtain high quality IT information related to consulting and technical services. The CATS II Program provides the County with a flexible contract vehicle for obtaining consistent IT resources by issuing task orders specific to its needs.
Contract Duration: 2 years base + Three (3) One Year (1) options effective June 2015
Awarded Functional Areas:
- Functional Area 1 — Program Management Office (PMO)
- Functional Area 2 — Application/Software Engineering
- Functional Area 3 — Datacenter/Facilities Management
- Functional Area 4 — Service Desk
- Functional Area 5 — Enterprise Architecture and New Technology
- Functional Area 6 — Information Security
- Functional Area 7 — Documentation and Technical Writing
Maryland Health Benefit Exchange IT Consulting and Technical Support Services Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
VivSoft is a prime contractor on this IDIQ vehicle supporting all the IT Functional areas. This IDIQ is primarily focused on Health IT Professional Services.
Contract Duration: July 1, 2018 and ending on or about June 30, 2021
NIH CIO-SP3 Small Business (HubZone) – Subcontractor
VivSoft is a Sub Contractor to SD Solutions LLC. We are excited to be part of SD Solutions team and bring our Health IT experience to the CIO SP3 vehicle.