Enabling Electronic Document Management using Microsoft Sharepoint for a State level Transportation Agency
VivSoft provides SharePoint, MSSQL and other Web Server activities of a state level transportation agency mission critical business applications. We directly support agencies Business Plan goals to improve efficiencies in business processes and to provide services and products to agencies customers that meet or exceed their expectations. We provide resources, skills and expertise to manage and enhance agency’s Internet/Intranet infrastructure consistent with state architecture and standards; to provide guidance and support concerning Internet/Intranet infrastructure, application security, and Section 508 compliance; and to provide on-going guidance concerning best practices in planning, designing and implementing newer Internet/Intranet technologies.
Under this Competitively won 5 year contract, VivSoft has delivered:
- Building, managing and administering medium to large Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 multi-server farms configured for high availability on a Windows 2008 / Windows 2003 VM Ware virtual server environment.
- Development support with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET (VB.NET,C#.NET, ASP.NET), Microsoft SharePoint API.
- Create and define SharePoint user roles & responsibilities.
- Design, setting up and creating SharePoint sites and areas for SHA business users.
- Manage proper security group naming conventions & security assignment processes
- Create, manage, improve, and organize the SharePoint template library.
- Provide training, resolve issues and questions, and providing support.
- Monitor overall SharePoint usage reporting.
- Manage SharePoint implementation and migration activities.
- Configure and maintaining document libraries, lists, and site collections.
- Manage content databases.
- Managing Shared Service Providers Web Apps.
- Deploy, move and rearrange SharePoint Data.