VivSoft Technologies (VivSoft) is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) supporting mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients across the Federal Government, State and Local Government and Private sector. Our values and management philosophy is fundamentally driven by our employee centric culture.
We partner with our customers, hire the right talent with industry recognized certifications and following industry best practices. Additionally, understanding identified customer business domains, complementing IT initiatives with strategic planning, and ensuring access and delivery of each client’s business/IT services are protected & available in times of crises is what we do.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified in Maryland and Virginia
- Small Business Reserve (SBR) certified in Maryland
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified in Prince George’s county, MD
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Maryland Consulting and Technical Services + (CATS+) IDIQ Contract - Prime
- Prince George’s County Consulting and Technical Services II (CATS II) IDIQ Program - Prime
- NIH CIO SP3 (8a, SB and Hubzone) – Subcontractor
For more information about our exceptional IT services and solutions, please contact our experts today.